Beige bomber jacket made of lambskin suede
It is a suede jacket in a beige color, cut in such a way as to emphasize the advantages of the female figure. Only high-quality lambskin was used for its production. The jacket has a low stand-up collar and two welt pockets for small items. It will be perfect in the transitional season, when the sun is shining, but it is still cool and you need to put something on your shoulders before leaving the house.
Our company has been operating on the market for over 20 years. We create timeless and universal designs that go with everything. A good example of this is a suede bomber jacket, our original proposal for spring and early autumn. Made of the highest quality lambskin, with proper care, it will serve you for much longer than one season.
The beige suede lambskin jacket is so versatile that you can wear it for any occasion. It will be perfect for everyday, casual combinations, as well as for elegant, more formal stylizations. In our opinion, it goes great with jeans and boots in a shade darker.
Features of the beige bomber jacket:
- length - 50 cm,
- has a stand-up collar,
- is fastened with a zipper,
- has a welt at the waist and on the sleeves,
- made entirely of suede lambskin,
- has 2 slip pockets.
- 100% suede lambskin; lining: 56% viscose, 44% polyester
- Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Dry clean only in specialised laundries.
- Free delivery in Poland via DPD, Inpost and to Inpost parcel lockers; EU countries - courier service only.
- 30 days to return the product