Words used with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in the Terms and Conditions of this Internet Shop.
Personal data collected by the Internet Shop Administrator is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: RODO.
AThe Administrator of the Internet Shop makes a special effort to protect privacy and information provided to him and concerning the Internet Shop’s Customers. The Administrator shall exercise due diligence in the selection and use of appropriate technical measures, including software and organisational measures, to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular to protect the data against unauthorised access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorised modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable laws.
The opportunity to use the Goods and Services available on the website is not addressed to children under the age of 16. The data Administrator does not envisage the deliberate collection of data relating to children under 16 years of age.
Personal Data Administrator
The Administrator of your personal data is:
FAN LEATHER BORYSIUK Spółka jawna
Żeromskiego 3A, 15-349 Białystok
You can contact the Data Administrator about your personal data by:
- e-mail: [email protected]
- regular postal mail: Żeromskiego 3A, 15-349 Białystok
- contact form which you can find at the address: https://fanleather.com/kontakt/
- telephone +48 504 715 601
The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data by:
Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
The Personal Data Administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and in the following scope:
- to take action prior to concluding a contract at your request (e.g. creation of an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the Internet Shop, i.e. your e-mail address and the password established, gender; if you register an Account via an external authentication service (e.g. If you register for an Account via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook) we collect your name and surname, and if you register to purchase Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided for the purpose of order processing such as your shipping address; in order to provide Services which require creating an Account, such as order history, information on the order processing status, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing Goods;
- in order to provide Services which do not require creating an Account and purchasing Goods, i.e. browsing the web pages of the Internet Shop, searching for Goods, we process personal data concerning your activity in the Internet Shop, i.e. data concerning the Goods you have viewed, data concerning the session of your device, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- for the purpose of performing the sale agreement of the Goods (e.g. delivery of the ordered Goods), we process the personal data provided by you at the purchase of the Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, address data, payment data, and if you purchase through an Account, additionally the established password;
- for the purpose of statistics on the use of the various functionalities available in the Internet Shop, to facilitate the use of the Internet Shop and to ensure the IT security of the Internet Shop, we process personal data relating to your activity in the Internet Shop and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Internet Shop, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data relating to your web browser and operating system;
- for the purposes of ascertaining, pursuing and defending against claims before judicial and other enforcement authorities, we may process the personal data you provided when purchasing Goods or creating an Account and other data necessary to prove a claim or which is based on a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- for the purpose of dealing with Customer complaints, claims and requests and responding to Customer enquiries, we process the personal data you provide in the contact form, complaints, claims and requests, or in order to respond to enquiries made in any other form, and certain personal data provided by you in your Account, as well as data relating to the order of Goods and other Services provided by us that are the cause of the complaint, claim or request and data contained in documents accompanying the complaint, claim or request;
- for marketing our Goods and Services and those of our customers and partners, including remarketing; for this purpose, we process the personal data you provide when creating and updating your Account, data about your activity in the Internet Shop including orders, which is recorded and stored via cookies, and in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Internet Shop, login and registration dates, history and your activity in relation to our communications with you. In the case of remarketing, we use your activity data to reach you with our marketing communications outside of the Internet Shop and we use third party providers for this purpose. These services involve displaying our messages on websites other than the Internet Shop. You can find details about this in the Cookie records;
- in order to organise competitions and loyalty programmes, i.e. notifications of accumulated points, notification of winning, and advertising of our offer, we use your personal data provided in your Account and during registration for the competition or loyalty programme. Detailed information on this subject matter is given each time in the terms and conditions of participation of a given competition or a loyalty programme;
- for market research and opinion polling purposes by us or our partners, i.e. order information, your details provided in your Account or when purchasing Goods, email address. The data collected for market research and opinion surveys is not used by us for advertising purposes. Exact instructions are given in the information about the respective survey or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of personal data concerned
The Personal Data Administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact data;
- data relating to activity in the Internet Shop;
- data relating to orders in the Internet Shop;
- data relating to complaints and requests;
- data relating to marketing services.
Freedom to provide personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and constitutes a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Internet Shop.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests their deletion or withdraws the consent given;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- upon becoming aware that data stored is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for a period of 3 years for evidence purposes, processing of complaints, claims and demands related to the services provided by the Internet Shop – the data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data relating to orders of Goods and paid services, competitions and loyalty programmes will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery of the order.
Data concerning Customers who are not logged in is stored for the time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on their devices or until it is deleted from the Customer's device by the Customer.
Your personal data about your preferences, behaviours and choice of marketing content may be used as the basis for automated decisions to determine the Internet Shop's sales opportunities.
Recipients of personal data
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- to state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor's office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they request us to do so,
- service providers that we use in the course of operating the Internet Shop, e.g. for the purpose of processing an order. Depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, these providers either act on our behalf or independently determine the purposes and means of processing, a list of providers can be found on the website of our Internet Shop under the link: List of service providers (PDF)
Rights of the data subject
Under the RODO you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- request for personal data to be transferred.
The Personal Data Administrator shall inform you without undue delay – and in any event within one month of receipt of the request – of the action taken in respect of your request. If necessary, the one-month period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any event, the Personal Data Administrator shall inform you of such an extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Right of access to personal data (Article 15 RODO)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator as to whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Personal Data Administrator is processing your personal data you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the intended period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, your rights under the RODO and your right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you wish to request access to your personal data please submit your request to: [email protected].
Right to rectification of personal data (Article 16 RODO)
If your personal data is incorrect you have the right to request the Administrator to rectify your personal data immediately.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to complete your personal data.
If you wish to request the rectification of your personal data or its completion, please submit your request to: [email protected].
If you have registered with the Internet Shop, you can correct and supplement your personal data yourself after logging in to the Internet Shop.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 RODO)
You have the right to request the Data Administrator to erase your personal data when:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn a particular consent, to the extent that the personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator or by a third party.
Despite your request for your personal data to be deleted, the Personal Data Administrator may continue to process your data in order to establish, assert or defend claims of which you will be informed.
If you wish to request for your personal data to be deleted, please submit your request to: [email protected].
Right to request restriction of personal data processing (Article 18 RODO)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data – the Personal Data Administrator will restrict the processing of your personal data for a period of time allowing you to check the correctness of the data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting your personal data you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing, but it is necessary for the establishment, investigation or defence of your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data – until it is established whether the legitimate interests on the part of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you wish to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data please submit your request to: [email protected].
Right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 RODO)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in relation to:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator or a third party;
- processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected].
Right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 RODO)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Personal Data Administrator in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and send it to another Personal Data Administrator.
You may also request that it is the Personal Data Administrator who sends your personal data directly to another Personal Data Administrator (as long as this is technically possible).
If you wish to request a transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected].
Right of withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw the consent you have given for the processing of your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of your consent to process your personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected] or use the relevant functionality in your Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the RODO, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory authority under the RODO is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
When browsing the Internet Shop's websites, “cookies” files are used, hereinafter referred to as “Cookies”, i.e. small text information which is saved in your terminal device in connection with the use of the Internet Shop. Their use is aimed at the proper functioning of the Internet Shop websites.
These files allow to identify software used by you and to adjust the Internet Shop individually to your needs.
“Cookies” files usually contain the name of the domain, from which they come, the time of storing them on your device and the assigned value.
“Cookies” files used by us are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your device via cookies.
Types of “Cookies”
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your device and remain there until the session of the respective browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not cause them to be deleted from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- presentation of the Certificate of Conformity - via the internet service solidnyregulamin.pl – by GP Kancelaria Poniatowska-Maj Strzelec-Gwóźdź sp. p. with its registered office in Kraków,
- to create statistics, which help to understand how Customers use the Internet Shop, which enables the improvement of its structure and content by means of Google Analytics analytical tools – by Google Inc. with its registered seat in the USA,
- determining the profile of customers and then displaying materials tailored to this profile in advertising networks, using the Google AdSense and Google Adwords Internet advertising tools – by Google Inc. based in the USA,
- analysing Customer activity, i.e. adjusting the content displayed to Customers to their profile in order to improve the management of advertising campaigns via the DoubleClick analytics tool by Google Inc. based in the USA,
- popularisation of the Internet Shop by means of Facebook.com social network service – by Facebook Inc. with registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with registered office in Ireland,
- presenting and expressing opinions on external Internet website Ceneo.pl – by Ceneo.pl sp. z o. o. with its registered seat in Poznań,
- presenting opinions on the Internet Shop’s website downloaded from an external Internet service Opineo.pl - by Opineo.pl sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wroclaw,
- popularisation of the Internet Shop using the Instagram.com social network service by Instagram LLC. based in the USA,
- payment by DotPay S.A. With headquarters in Krakow
- delivery of an order by a courier company DPD sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw
- Order processing by Furgonetka Sp. z o. o. with registered office in Warsaw
In order to learn the principles of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the companies mentioned above.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information may be stored on how you navigate the web or when you use the website.
To view and edit the information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool provided under the link https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By means of the settings of your browser or through the configuration of the service, you can independently and at any time modify the settings relating to Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and for access by Cookies to your device. You can change these settings so as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in your web browser settings or inform about their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).